} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Dakota Fanning Is Dazzling on NYLON Magazine May 2015 Cover

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

If 2014 was all about the 1960s, the 1970s are all the rage this year, and Dakota Fanning is all decked out as a classic rock goddess on the May 2015 cover of NYLON magazine.

The 21-year-old “Runaways” actress donned faux fur with sunglasses and boots as she posed for photographer Harper Smith. And it sounds like she’s enjoying her life in Manhattan these days-
“There’s a man on my corner who thinks I’m an Olsen. He’ll yell, ‘Hey Olsen!’ at me. It’s really funny.”

Of her decision to ditch social media, Dakota explained, “I feel like if I did it, I’d start to measure my experiences by how good of an Instagram it’s going to turn into. And I don’t want to be living my life trying to see it all in a square, trying to get a photo.” Fanning also commented on her younger sister Elle’s similar career path- “It started out very naturally. She played a younger me [in films such as I Am Sam], so it was like, ‘Oh yeah, it makes sense.’”


The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity