} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Demi Lovato Posts 4/20 Photo Honoring Joe Jonas’ Pot-Smoking Debut

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

She’s not afraid to admit her checkered past, and Demi Lovato targeted Joe Jonas with a special 4/20 Day (Marijuana-Smoking Day) Instagram post.

The “Skyscraper” songstress uploaded the image of Jonas’ head puffing on a joint and added the caption, “In honor of our former escapades, I thought you'd like this to remember your first blaze. Happy #420 @joejonas. #disneyhighclassof09.”

Back in 2013, Joe confessed to trying pot in an interview with New York magazine- "The first time I smoked weed was with Demi and Miley. I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, 'Try it! Try it!' so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don't even smoke weed that often anymore.”


The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity