} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Bobbi Kristina Brown is “Awake” & No Longer On Life Support

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

Just when it seemed things were over for Bobbi Kristina Brown, her father Bobby Brown and his sister Tina Brown have announced that she is no longer dependent on life support.

The “Every Little Step” singer showed up at Frankie Beverly’s concert at the Verizon Theatre in Dallas on Saturday (April 18) and told the crowd, “I can say today Bobbi is awake. She’s watching me.”

And on Sunday, Tina took to her Facebook page for an update- "So many messages, sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later. Just allow me this time with my family. Yes she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!:):)God is good!!thanks for your prayers. Still a process, but she is going to be ok:):):):)."


The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity