} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Zayn Malik Tweets First Message Since Quitting One Direction

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

He’s been maintaining radio silence ever since announcing his departure from his popular boy band, and Zayn Malik finally reached out to One Direction fans via Twitter.

The 22-year-old English heartthrob tweeted, “Wanna say thanks to everyone that’s been there for me over the last few weeks, love you all. You know who you are x. The x is a kiss by the way ha it’s not a mystery… sorry to any confused.”

Just a few minutes after the message appeared online, fans began replying in droves with messages like, “I’ll never leave zayn I may be hella mad and annoyed at him but I’ll always support him,” and, “how do you expect me to get ready for school if Zayn tweeted.”


The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity