} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Hailee Steinfeld Fronts Flare Magazine’s May 2015 Issue!

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

Believe it or not she’s only 18 years old, though Hailee Steinfeld looks much more mature in her cover shot for the May 2015 edition of Flare magazine.


The “True Grit” gal discusses her view on being a role model- “Everyone makes mistakes. In the world we live in, our mistakes are highlighted over everything else. But I think as long as I do what I love, then people can choose to look up to me or not.”


Miss Steinfeld also weighs in on missing out on a normal teen life- “It is definitely hard, being on the other side of the world, knowing that you’re missing out. [On my 18th birthday] I was texting my friends, ‘Guys, I’m 18!’ The next day I woke up to all these messages saying happy birthday, and by that time, I was kind of over it.”




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity