} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Ciara Teases Topless Album Cover!

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

She’s on her way to a fully-fledged career comeback and Ciara gave her fans a little pre-release thrill leading up to the drop of her new album in May.


The 29-year-old siren unveiled her cover art this week, in which she covers her lady pillows with her hand while posing seductively. Furthermore, Ciara’s new single “I Do” is already burning up the internet and she’s slated to perform the ditty on the April 3rd episode of “Live with Kelly and Michael.”


However, Jermaine Dupri is calling foul on the track’s similarity to Usher’s hit “U Got It Bad” that he penned back in 2001. He told press, “Ciara's new single is a complete rip-off of Usher's U Got It Bad. I'm clear on what I made and I'm clear on how music influences people and I'm clear on chord changes and how people move things. It might not be as evident as the Blurred Lines situation, but I believe the same thing happened to me.”




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity