} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Miranda Kerr Touches Down in Tokyo

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

Showing some love to her Japanese fans, Miranda Kerr arrived at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on Tuesday afternoon (April 14).


The sexy supermodel smiled for the shutterbugs as she carried a bouquet of flowers she received from a thoughtful follower, sporting a black crop top with black trousers, a white blazer and colorful sneakers.


Miranda recently shared that even though her career keeps her on the move, she prioritizes staying healthy and active- "I try to keep in shape all year round so I feel my best. Sometimes it's hard when I'm travelling so I'll bring workout gear with me. When I'm at home, I'll go hiking, I'll do yoga. I can even do yoga and Pilates when I'm traveling. I'll jump on the trampoline with my son. Running around after him is really good exercise. We'll put the music on and dance. It's really good to have those moments with him and at the same time, you're exercising.”




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity