} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Kendall Jenner Shares Selfie Secrets in GQ Video: Watch Here!

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

She’s no stranger to the cell phone photo shoot, and Kendall Jenner has some valuable wisdom for her teen girl fans.


In her GQ cover shoot video, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” starlet reveals, “Every girl knows, for that one selfie that gets posted, there’s like a hundred behind it. The worst thing you can do in a selfie? There’s not really anything bad you can do in a selfie.”


As for her own social media tendencies, Kendall confesses, “Instagram is the first thing I look at.” Furthermore, “I text [sister] Kylie so many times, and I look like a desperate girlfriend or something, because she does not respond to me. She loves me, though, so it’s OK.”







The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity