} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello: Which Co-Star Set Them Up?

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

Joe Manganiello may never have met Sofia Vergara were it not for one of her TV co-stars, she reveals in her new interview with Vanity Fair this month.


Sofia Vergara wishes she had fake boobs, for some reason, but she has no regrets about agreeing to go out with the hunk who would become her fiance.


Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Pic Sofia Vergara Vanity Fair Cover

The Magic Mike XXL star reached out to the Modern Family actress right after she announced her split from her previous fiance Nick Loeb, last year.


Actually, he reached out to one of her co-workers whom he knows.


"The day that I sent the press release, Joe immediately contacted Jesse Tyler Ferguson, like, 'Please, please, please tell her I want her number.'"


"And I’m like, 'Jesse, no, he’s too handsome,'" Vergara recalls now.


"Then, after two days of Jesse trying to convince me," she relented!


"I’m like, 'OK, give him my number.' [But] I’m thinking, I’m in New Orleans shooting, and he’s in L.A. Nothing’s going to happen."


Looks like Ferguson's persistence paid off, to say the least.


"But we started talking a lot, and then he showed up in New Orleans," the 42-year-old beauty continued, adding, "Since then we’ve been inseparable."


The rest, as they say, is history. "There’s nothing about him I’d change other than the fact that he’s four years younger than me," Vergara gushed.


They got engaged in December. Vergara has been open about having more children, but says that the decision to expand her family is up to Manganiello:


"My son, Manolo, is 23, which is going to be really weird if I have another baby. But, you know, Joe wants babies and if it's going to make him super-happy, then..."


Then ... let's get to it right after the wedding, you guys!


View Slideshow: 29 Celebrities with Really, Really Big Boobs

The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity