} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Peter Facinelli

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -


Imeh Akpanudosen, Robin Marchant, Angela Weiss, Jason Merritt / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.


What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


Artwork from a comic book I created for Boom Comics called Protocol: Orphans


When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


An Old Fashioned. Well... Cause I'm old-fashioned sometimes.


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?



“like”... “sometimes I'm like... then I'm all like...”


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


Metal reusable water bottles. I want to stop using plastic water bottles in my house.


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


Jaimie Alexander.


What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?


Got up from my dinner table and danced to a Michael Jackson song in the middle of a BBQ restaurant in Times Square to make my daughters Fiona and Lola laugh. I handled it with grace and style.


When is the last time you went to a theater?


I took my kids to see Something Rotten on Broadway last week. Fun musical. They loved it.


What TV show should everyone should be watching?



Nurse Jackie. No wait... American Odyssey. No wait... Both…. *ahem* Nurse Jackie premieres April 12th on Showtime and American Odyssey premieres April 5th on NBC *cough* shameless promotion!


And what is your TV guilty pleasure?


Ancient Aliens.


What's the first CD you bought?


I don't remember the first CD. But I remember the first record I bought... Queen's Another One Bites the Dust. And another one and another one and another one bites the dust.






What is the one food you cannot resist?


Pizza.


What music are you currently listening to?


Sam Smith, Iggy Azalea, The Lumineers, Elvis Presley, Jay Z, and another one and another one and another one bites the dust...


What movie makes you laugh the most?



Kicking and Screaming with Will Ferrell.


What drives you absolutely crazy?


Waiting in a line. Any line.


What's your favorite day of the year?


Today. Every day that is today because that's the only day that really matters.


What was your first online screen name?


Lucifer. I played the devil in a movie called Angela.


What's your favorite emoji?


Pick one: Kittens or puppies


New York or Los Angeles?


LAX to JFK round trip


Comedy or drama?


Bacon or Nutella


Coffee or tea?



'80s or '90s?


Britney or Christina?


Wait... Early Britney or present Britney? Early Christina or present Christina? Hmmmm... Ok. Toss up.


NSYNC or BSB?


Beyonce or Rihanna?


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire


Lizzie McGuire


And finally: tell us a secret.


I signed up for JV bowling in high school because I had a crush on a girl on the team. Right after I joined the team she moved up to Varsity and I never saw her. YES! I got to work in my favorite emoji.



American Odyssey premieres April 5th at 10/9c on NBC.




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity