} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Sarah Hyland Sizzles for May 2015 Cover of Seventeen

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

Still early in her career, Sarah Hyland has managed to become one of the hottest young actresses in Tinseltown, and she looks fabulous in her cover shot for Seventeen's May 2015 edition.


Despite a messy breakup last year, the “Modern Family” babe finds herself in a happy place these days- “Happiness, I’ve learned, comes from within. I am happiest when I am doing something I love. And I love Modern Family – it’s the best job I’ve had in my 20 years as an actress. It didn’t come easily or fast or free: It took me 14 years to land a gig like this.”


And it turns out Sarah is no stranger to adversity- “I was born with so many health issues that doctors told my mother I would never have a normal life. And she said, ‘You’re right, she won’t – but it won’t be because of her health.’ When my mother told me that story, it resonated with me: If I can’t have an ordinary life, I might as well have an extraordinary one. If you set your mind to something, you’ll achieve it.”




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity