} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Ryan Reynolds: I Don’t Want My Daughter in Showbiz!

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

He knows the ins and outs of Tinseltown like the back of his hand, but that doesn’t mean Ryan Reynolds wants a similar fate for his daughter James.


In a new interview with “Today,” the “Proposal” hunk confesses that he and wife Blake Lively are a little neurotic about their progeny following in their footsteps. "You worry about really stupid stuff. And you sort of sit there and go, 'Oh gosh, is she gonna wanna do this?' I like to whisper in her ear, like, really normal everyday jobs. 'You're going to be a flight attendant… A barista. Just normal wonderful jobs. You can have a nice normal life.'"


Reynolds also gushed over his experience with parenthood thus far- "It's been amazing. I'm pretty sure my baby girl doesn't understand a thing I say. She doesn't like anything. There is no problem that a breast won't fix."




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity