} Hot Celebrity Hollywood : [HotCelebrityHollywood] Kyesha Smith Wood Apologizes For Kids' Bad Behavior on Facebook, Post Goes Viral

Hot Celebrity Hollywood -

When Kyesha Smith Wood, an Alabama mom, recently learned that her children acted out at a local movie theater, she took to Facebook to apologize.


She used the post to apologize for the bad behavior of her daughter and stepdaughter and to reach out to a woman that they offended at the venue.


Her open letter apology has since gone viral. Read it below ...


Kyesha Smith Wood Photo

"This is a long shot, but I'm looking for a woman that was at Tannehill Premiere tonight seeing Cinderella at 7 pm. I dropped my teenage daughter, step daughter, and son off at the movie."


"My son later told me, much to my humiliation and embarrassment, that my girls were rude and obnoxious during the movie."


"The woman I'm looking for addressed them and asked them to be quiet and they were disrespectful."


"After the movie she approached my girls and told them that her husband had been laid off and this was the last movie she would be able to take her daughter to for a while and my girls ruined that for her."


"If you are this woman, please message me. I can assure you that these girls are being strongly dealt with and appropriately punished."


"My husband and I are having them write your apology letter tonight and we would like to pay for your next movie and snacks out of their allowance."


"This rude, disrespectful, and awful behavior is unacceptable and they owe you an apology. Please message me if this is you. I apologize profusely for their disrespect."


Wood's kind, responsible words quickly struck a chord with many.


The local Jefferson County Sheriff's Office saw it and immediately boosted the message's reach by sharing it on the office's official Facebook page.


Eventually, word of the Facebook apology reached Rebecca Boyd.


Boyd got in touch with Wood, and responded on Facebook that while yes, the kids were acting out, their mother reaching out makes all the difference:


"I am the mom from the movie theatre. I had taken my daughter to see Cinderella ... I was very upset and disappointed in the girls' behavior..."


"The note from their mom brought me to tears and shows there is still good people in the world. I have no hard feelings towards them and I am proud of their parents."


"The girls are not not bad ... they are children. Glad they are learning a lesson. I hope if my teenagers are out and they act up ... I hope someone says something to them."


Later, Wood expressed gratitude on Facebook for the support and sharing her message has received, also spoke to ABC affiliate about her experience.


"She's the most gracious and kind and forgiving woman," she said of Boyd. "I am so humbled by that ... The real hero of the story is her, it's Ms. Boyd."


"The reason that I say that is because she took it upon herself to correct my girls and nobody else around them did ... My girls are so mortified."


"They're humiliated," she said, but this is how we learn. "That's okay though. I told them, I was like, 'You know what? You're not going to do this again.'"


33 Hilarious Tweets That Sum Up Parenting Sex Ed 1. Sex Ed That would be an interesting item on the course curriculum. Frozen in Hell 2. Frozen in Hell "Let It Go" is definitely playing on repeat. PARK! 3. PARK! Great moments in safe words. Just Pretending? 4. Just Pretending? [nods] Advertisement A message from our sponsor. 82 Percent 5. 82 Percent That may be conservative. Fingers Smell Like ... 6. Fingers Smell Like ... ... you can guess, and if you're a parent, relate. SNEEZE THEM! 7. SNEEZE THEM! Sometimes kids get words wrong and the result is even better than if they'd gotten them right. Tiny Dictators 8. Tiny Dictators There's no negotiating with them. There is only the terror of not filling the sippy cup fast enough. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. Circle the Block a Few Times? 9. Circle the Block a Few Times? If only ... Close Enough 10. Close Enough Eh, clothes are clothes. Free Cats and Dogs! 11. Free Cats and Dogs! Would be so cool. Let It Go 12. Let It Go Raise your hand if this is you? Yep, we see you over there. (Also typing this one-handed, FYI, because "LET IT GO! LET IT GOOOO!!!!....") Advertisement A message from our sponsor. You Don't Want to Know 13. You Don't Want to Know You really don't. I'll Tell on You 14. I'll Tell on You They start early. Fetch! 15. Fetch! You know you do it. Were You Born With Those? 16. Were You Born With Those? It's a fair question. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. The Firehose 17. The Firehose Olivia Wilde has been initiated into the secret society of Boy Moms. And her son has, uh, initiated himself. RRP5D 18. RRP5D Sounds about right. Cheap Babysitter 19. Cheap Babysitter Next time you complain about your cable bill, just consider the real potential. Sticks or ... 20. Sticks or ... They do sound similar. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. Suave 2 in 1 21. Suave 2 in 1 Hey, whatever works. Can You Skip That? 22. Can You Skip That? If only. Used Food 23. Used Food Ick. Who wants that. Tolerance 24. Tolerance Must be taught early. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. Rabies 25. Rabies Shares similar symptoms with fatigue. Whine and Wine 26. Whine and Wine Oh, how those words are intertwined. Dad of the Year 27. Dad of the Year It's a go-to. Consensual Massage 28. Consensual Massage Lessons all kids must understand. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. Chapstick 2, Vegetables 0 29. Chapstick 2, Vegetables 0 For those keeping score. No, But DO YOU? 30. No, But DO YOU? Nobody puts Olaf in the corner, you dig? Think Faster 31. Think Faster Think faster, parents. Geez! Which is Harder? 32. Which is Harder? The answer might surprise you there. Advertisement A message from our sponsor. No, Seriously 33. No, Seriously Not a rhetorical question. Someone please tell me if you know.

The End.


Up Next: "33 Hilarious Tweets That Sum Up Parenting."


We'll be redirecting you shortly...




The Hottest Celebrity Pics and Videos Online, Browse our Gallery to view your favorite Movie Hotties and Models.

Popular Hollywood Celebrity